- Job Title
- Service Coordinator - Wireless
- Glasgow, MT
- Full Time
- Open Until Filled
- Job Description
- Job Summary: Ensures accurate data input to the Company’s cellular switch & network interfaces. Receives, records, attempts resolution, and dispatches service orders and trouble tickets to appropriate departments upon customer requests for service or repair by performing the following duties.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Communicates (initial information & updates) any or all interruptions in wireless service(s) due to maintenance &/or outages to appropriate departments.
• Receives status calls from technicians.
• Provides help desk support and attempts to troubleshoot customer issues before passing on trouble or question regarding wireless services including but not limited to; cellular switch, 1X data & future services offered.
• Records customer’s name, address, wireless/mobile number, and type of trouble or service to be rendered into appropriate system.
• Prioritizes service orders and trouble tickets.
• Enters information into several types of equipment and databases including but not limited to; Nortel cellular switch, AAA radius server, Get Lisa, Trilogue, Brew and Ivue.
• Ensures that all orders are cleared in a timely manner and communicates with supervisor about
• Coordinates with Device Engineer & Inter-carrier Relations/Roaming Coordinator to help resolve any tier 3 trouble issues.
• Maintains departmental records and distributes information internally and externally as required.
• Protects the confidentiality of sensitive customer and employee information.
• Performs queries in the switch to assist other departments verifying records.
• Performs switch audits to identify discrepancies with other departments’ records.
• Assists other departments as needed.
• Able to work flexible hours and fulfill on-call duties.
Additional Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as required to fulfill job function or as assigned.
- Experience Required
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Exemplary skills in posting data accurately.
• Knowledge of Wireless Devices
• Knowledge of Wireless Operations & services.
• Knowledge of use and operation of standard office equipment.
• Intermediate computer skills.
• Knowledge of company policies and procedures, products and services.
• Knowledge of telecommunications industry.
• Exemplary skills in prioritizing and organizing multiple work assignments. The ability to be well organized and accept responsibility for and work under occasional stress situations with frequent interruptions.
• Skill in identifying problems and resolutions.
• Considerable ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees and the general public.
Wireless Service Coordinator Page 2
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to pay close attention to detail and maintain memory for numerous details.
• Considerable ability to maintain efficient workflow.
Any combination equivalent to the following education and experience that would provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities would qualify. A typical way to obtain the knowledge, skills, and abilities would be: High school diploma, accurate keyboarding, and excellent written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated experience dealing positively and effectively with customers and co-workers.
• Sits at desk much of working day.
• Works at computer for prolonged periods; requires close vision abilities.
• Stands and walks short distances in office.
• Handles books, papers, and office equipment.
• Stoops and bends when using files.
• May be required to lift and carry packages weighing up to 15 pounds.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The successful candidate will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required. Nemont reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Human Resources Manager
Telephone: (406) 783-2200, (800) 636-6680
Fax: (406) 783-5636
Or mail your resume to:
PO Box 600
Scobey, MT 59263-0600
As a condition of employment, all finalists will be required to sign a reference release and be subject to a background check that may include but is not limited to criminal history record information.
Equal Opportunity Employer