- Job Title
- Billing Manager
- Full Time
- Open Until Filled
- Job Description
- The Billing Manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining accurate subscriber billing records; directs all end user billing activities for Cooperative and its subsidiaries to ensure accurate and timely billing and collection. The Billing Manager will be responsible for creating a team environment and promoting open communication throughout the organization. The Billing Manager will be responsible for reviewing and documenting end user billing processes and procedures as well as providing training to staff as necessary. The Billing Manager will work closely with all billing staff, other department personnel and software vendors to coordinate activities and projects while adhering to required standards and policies.Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Conducts performance evaluations, determines wage and salary adjustments and develops training programs. Coaches and counsels employees with the aim of furthering employee growth and development and through personal example sets high leadership and performance standards.
• Responsible for end user billing and customer equal access procedures for all companies.
• Responsible for all functions relating to daily cash collection and posting of subscriber payments.
• Responsible for aging of accounts and collection functions relating to delinquent subscribers.
• Responsible for end user billing GL account entries preparations and reconciliations.
• Works closely with billing staff and other departments to keep them informed of any problems with customers to ensure company standards regarding collections, service, and customer satisfaction are met.
Additional Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as required to fulfill job function or as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Must have ability to supervise others effectively.
• Must possess a good knowledge of general office and filing procedures.
• Must have a working knowledge of all activities of the department.
• Must be able to act calmly in an emergency.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to interact with internal departments, vendors, and customers.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Maintain confidentiality of Cooperative records when required.
• Obtain and maintain a valid driver’s license, having a good driving record and be insured under the Company’s insurance policy.
• Sits, walks, and stands intermittently during working day.
• Must be able to perform all duties of department personnel.
• Handles books, papers and office equipment.
• Stoops and bends when using files.
• May be required to lift up to 20 pounds.
• Fully accountable for activities of the department.
• Able to meet and work with employees and the public.
• Able to supervise others effectively.
• Considerable judgment required.
• Works under nominal supervision where standard procedures are generally available.
• Routing travel is required.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive; an employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required. Nemont reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
- Experience Required
- Any combination equivalent to the following education and experience that would provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities would qualify. A typical way to obtain the knowledge, skills, and abilities would be: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field; minimum of 5 years of related work experience in billing or customer service in a supervisory position. Telephone Cooperative experience a plus.
Human Resources Manager
Telephone: (406) 783-2200, (800) 636-6680
Fax: (406) 783-5636
Or mail your resume to:
PO Box 600
Scobey, MT 59263-0600
As a condition of employment, all finalists will be required to sign a reference release and be subject to a background check that may include but is not limited to criminal history record information.
Equal Opportunity Employer