No Monthly Minimum Charges
No Hidden Fees
- In-State Rates 10¢/minute on all direct-dialed calls.
- Out-of-State Rates 10¢/minute on all direct-dialed calls.
- Canada 10¢/minute on all direct-dialed calls.
- International Rates Our International rates are very competitive. For rates to a specific country, please call our office.
Why Choose Nemont Long Distance?
- Only ONE Bill
- Only ONE Long Distance Carrier
- NO Monthly Fees
- NO Monthly Minimum Usage Charges
- NO Hidden Charges
- Locally Owned
- Answered by a Person Instead of a Machine
- PIC Change Fee Paid by Nemont Long Distance
Calling Cards & Toll Free Number Services
Online Sign Up
You can sign up for Nemont Long Distance online. Sign up now!
Slamming is the "unauthorized changing of your Long Distance provider(s)."
Protect yourself from being slammed by filling out and sending this PIC FREEZE form online.
Or you can download the form, fill it out, and mail it to your local telephone company.
Carry a Nemont calling card with you while away from home, and enjoy the convenience of charging your long distance calls to your home or business telephone number. Nemont Long Distance calling cards have a reasonable rate of 35¢/minute PLUS a 35¢ surcharge per call.
Toll Free Numbers
Less expensive than a collect call (just $3.00 per month and 15¢/minute from anywhere in the United States, 30¢/minute from Canada), a toll-free number allows your loved ones or customers to call you long distance at no charge to them. When you sign up for this convenient service, you are assigned your own unique toll-free number. A $10 setup fee will apply.
Nemont Long Distance International rates are very competitive. The rates to each country vary. Click here for international rates.
Terms & Conditions
Click here to review the terms and conditions.