Mobile Data Plans
|Basic 200 MB Local Plan|
|Additional Usage Fee||$10/200 megabyte overage|
|Usage||Recommended for limited data usage. Good for sending and receiving email and browsing the web.|
|Nationwide 100 MB Plan||$10/month additional
$10/100 megabyte overage
|2 GB Local Plan|
|Additional Usage Fee||$10/gigabyte overage|
|Usage||Recommended for smartphone users. Good for sending and receiving email, browsing the web, checking social networking sites and limited online radio streaming.|
|Nationwide 1 GB Plan||$20/month additional
- Data packages may not be used to tether your smartphone to a computer or tablet as a Wi-Fi hotspot. Data speeds are up to 1 Mbps; actual speeds may vary. Actual user experience may be impacted by coverage, cell site capacity and other conditions.
- Data plans can be added to any voice plan. A data-capable handset is required and must be purchased from Nemont.
- Data charges apply for all data sent or received using Nemont’s network, including data used by applications that run in the background. Standard messaging rates apply for messages initiated from an application or game.
- Data packages are not a replacement for home Internet usage.
- Taxes, surcharges and other fees are in addition to your monthly access fee.
- Some restrictions apply.
- A local Nemont data plan is required to have a nationwide plan. Data service is available in most places that your phone can receive a cellular signal. Coverage not available everywhere in the US. Data not available at all in Canada or Mexico. Service is unavailable when your cellular phone is out of range from a Nemont site or a site of another carrier with whom Nemont has a roaming agreement. There are areas with no cellular service. Weather, topography, buildings, your cellular phone, network traffic, and other conditions out of our control may cause connection problems. Some restrictions apply, see store for details.
Please review our Mobile Data Terms of Service.
Explore Phones & Plans
- Voice Plans
- Mobile Broadband Plans
- Calling Features
- Handset Protection
- Mobile Data Plans
- Usage Tips & Guides
- Wireless Coverage Maps
- Lifeline/Enhanced Lifeline
- Retail Locations
- Terms of Service
- Hearing Aid Compatibility
- Return Policy